REGULATIONS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
Regulations and code of conduct Camping Ile de Faigneul
This English translation of the "Règlement d'ordre intérieur" is translated with care. This is a simple readable version for the English guests. In case of conflict, the French version originale binding.
- All campers staying on the premises, are obliged to comply with the current regulations and code of conduct. Any violation of these regulations may lead to the expulsion of the offender, without the right to reclaim the paid expenses.
- Upon arrival, campers must register at the reception.
- The camp manager will assign your camping site.
- The minimum distance, measured on the ground, between the various camping accommodations at different locations is 4 meters. Only one camping accommodation can be placed per pitch, except as provided by Article 249, 7 of "Code Wallon du Tourisme" (legislation regarding camping). Front compartment to the road.
- Vehicles may not be parked on entrance- and back roads. The maximum speed on the campsite is 10km per hour.
- Campers must respect the rules of good moral and public peace and preserve decency and morality. No one should be exposed to criticism by his behaviour, his attitude or his words.
- Radios, CD players, TVs and other audio devices may not disturb others. The campsite should be quiet between 23:00 and 07:00.
- Motorised traffic is prohibited between 22:00 and 07:00, except for new arrivals.
- The sale and purchase of food and beverages may only take place with the consent of the camp manager and in the appropriate locations indicated by the camp manager. The sale and distribution of other objects can only take place with the consent of the camp manager.
- Weapons may not be taken onto the campsite without the express(written) permission of the camp manager.
- Parents are responsible for their children and should check their behaviour; Do not let them yell, disturb the neighbours or litter the ground. Don't let them pick and throw stones. It is strictly forbidden to play inside the sanitary building or in their immediate vicinity. Children under 7 years old are in no case allowed inside the sanitary building without adult supervision.
- Passing the Shower-card on to anyone other than the registered person of your site is strictly prohibited. The sanitary building is heated; close the doors in cool weather and / or evening. Do not slam the doors shut.
- You like to areas clean yourself ... so keep them clean as well! Do not throw rubbish or hygienic towels in the toilet, use the chutes, do not forget to flush and clean the bowl if needed. Don't flush bleach or waste from the chemical toilets in the toilets. This must be flushed in the therefor intended location. Remove hairs and throw it in the bins, rinse showers and sinks, remove access the water from the shower with a squeegee. Dishes and laundry should only be done in the therefor intended sinks.
- Animals have to be on the leash at all time. Dogs may not border the other campers by barking; the dog owner is responsible for his dog and have to own a proof of vaccination against rabies. Animals are not allowed to stay alone on the campsite. For ALL natural needs dog owners have to walk theire dogs outsite the campsite. Animals are not allowed in and near the sanitary buildings. Animal owners, who don't keep the rules, can be sent away from the campsite without repayment.
- Keep the campsite clean! Make sure your camp site looks as clean on departure as it did on your arrival. Grey trash bags should be disposed of closed and in the intended containers. Help us sort thrash: plastic bottles, cans and cardboard packages should be sorted in the designated containers. Glass can be placed in the grey trash bags or in the glass glove in Poupehan (rue de la Grotte). Large objects should not be placed next to the containers, ask the camp manager how to correctly dispose of them.
- Under penalty of fine animals must be leashed. Dogs must not disturb the neighbours with their barking; the owner has civil liability and must have proof of vaccination against rabies. Animals may not remain on the premises in the absence of their owner. Dog owners must bring their dogs to a suitable place outside the camp for ALL natural needs. Animals are prohibited in and around the sanitary building. A fine must be paid immediately and transgression can cause removal of the owner from the campsite.
- Visitors are welcome between 8:00 and 22:00; Visitors should always sign in, a visit of more than two hours is not free of charge and must be done on foot. There is parking available at the reception of the campsite.
- Barbecue(minimum 30cm from the ground) is allowed, but a 2m area must be clear of branches, twigs, dead leaves, high grass etc. Fires must be kept under surveillance at all times. Under no circumstances can camp fires be lit without the camp manager's prior authorisation. The fires must be put out by pouring water on them.
- Camping accommodations may not be used for activities or storage of goods which can increase the risk of fire or can increase the intensity of a fire.
- Kitchen appliances and heaters on gas, oil, electricity or other sources must be installed according to the safety requirements. They should be placed in a well ventilated area and on a support with poor heat conductivity.
- The use of traditional barbecues (at least 30cm from the ground) is permitted if they are at least 2m away from flammable objects, tall grass, branches, twigs, leaves, hedges, trees, etc. Fire accelerators may not be used. The fire must be kept under constant surveillance. Campfires are not allowed without the express permission of the camp manager. After quenching, focal points should be gushed thoroughly with plenty of water.
- The camping accommodations and their environment, as well as shared equipment have to be kept in an impeccable state of cleanliness.
- It is prohibited to dump garbage and all kinds of waste elsewhere than in the garbage cans or containers placed for this purpose.
- t is forbidden to dig and toss the ground. Drainage trenches for rainwater may only be applied around tents and only in accordance with the instructions of the camp manager. Throwing of stones building dams is prohibited in the river.
- Wastewater can be discharged into the designated places.
- Any damage to the facilities of the campsite and every accident should be reported immediately to the camp manager.
- In case of evacuation:
- - Stay calm;
- - Turn of the various energy sources;
- - Call 112 emergency services and warn the campsite owner at the reception or at the bar, outside opening hours you can ring the doorbell of the reception (we live in the building) or call us by phone 0032 478 96 12 40 or 0032 61 46 68 94. A phone can be found on the terrace.
- - Start trying to put out the fire; fire extinguishers are located on the outside of each toilet block.
- - Listen to the alarm of the megaphone.
- - Listen carefully to the instructions of the camp manager given by megaphone.
- - Emergency exits in the buildings are indicated by signs.
- - Exit the site according to the evacuation plan which can be found on the outside of each sanitary facilities and at the reception. Never leave the camp without informing the campsite owner thereof.
- -In case of evacuation, the assembly point is located in the parking lot next to the reception.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CAMPERS
- - HOW TO AVOID FIRE?
- Please observe the following instructions:
Do not use small appliances, type camping-gaz, unattended;
Respect the proper procedure with regard to the gas installation:
Per site maximum 2 gas cylinders for the use of various devices;
Do not store empty or full cylinders;
The length of the flexible hose between the cylinder and the device can be maximum 2m;
Replace the flexible tube before the date mentioned on the tube or when deterioration occurs (cut, damage, ...);
Place clamping brackets on either side of the tube;
Store all cylinders upright;
Do not smoke when handling the gas cylinders;
Do not use heaters on solid or liquid fuels without an expert connection to a venting pipe;